https://cdltruck.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Truck7.jpg 800 1200 Lucy Kokor https://cdltruck.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Progressive-Truck-School-Blue-Mid.png Lucy Kokor2017-04-20 15:55:352017-04-20 15:55:355 Surprising Trucking Statistics
5 Surprising Trucking Statistics
Did you know?
- The trucking industry is responsible for hauling over 10.5 billion tons of cargo every year.
- The trucking industry collects over $650 billion dollars a year, which is 5% of America’s GDP.
- Over 3.4 million heavy duty trucks and 3.5 million truck drivers are necessary to haul all of the US cargo.
- The trucking industry is projected to grow 21% over the next 10 years.
- The trucking sector generates a staggering 83.7% of the revenue in the commercial transportation industry.
Interested in joining this high-growth industry? Apply now to Progressive Truck Driving School!