Some of the active duty and veterans programs that we work with are:
- Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 30 – Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB)
- Chapter 35 – Survivors and Dependants Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- Chapter 1606 – Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 1607 – Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
What is the Workforce Investment Act?
WIA reforms federal job training programs and creates a new, comprehensive workforce investment system. The reformed system is intended to be customer-focused, to help Americans access the tools they need to manage their careers through information and high quality services, and to help U.S. companies find skilled workers.
To learn more about WIA visit the Workforce Training Board website.
You may be able to utilize WIA for Progressive Truck School training! Contact an admissions adviser to learn more: 773.736.5522