Our extensive job placement assistance helps you achieve your goal of driving for one of the premier trucking companies in the country.
*Terms and Conditions Apply. New Students Only. Acceptance is up to Discretion of Progressive Truck Driving School.
$500 Scholarship for the Next 5 Accepted Students!
Click Here to Apply.
The best equipment and training
We utilize a variety of late model conventional and cab-over tractors, day cabs and sleepers, with single and double axles and various transmissions, as well as different brands of vehicle, so you get an all-around training experience. Learn more about our equipment here…
- Both weighted & empty road trailers, so you get the experience of driving with a load, and taking a truck through scales.
- One truck per two students whenever possible.
- Training on Class A Vehicles, Class B Vehicles with Air Brakes and Passenger Vehicles-Bus.
- Training is done in a real trucking terminal as well as on our parking lot, which is among the biggest of such lots in the Chicago-land area
- On-the-road training occurs on public streets and highways, not on a closed track, so you get real-life experience.
Over 50,000 Working Graduates
I tried another truck driving school two times with no success and I’ve been trying to get my CDL Class A license for over 17 years. Progressive brought me my dream, finally. They teach you at your own pace and not how fast they feel you should learn.
The school is GREAT! The instructors & staff are very professional. They always attend to any issue! I was helped the most by the videos and techniques on how to memorize and understand during my studies. I will strongly recommend this school to anyone who is going to commercial driving school.
The lectures and pre trip study guide were helpful. Progressive offered an overall better program. My education here was outstanding. It was thorough and exciting.
This program really ensures the values of trucking. The excitement that they show when a person passes the exam makes people really feel good inside. I’m on to the next stage of my life. I will miss this place.